December 17, 2015
Will MAYOR IVY TAYLOR and the Council in their first known vote that impacts surgical abortion actually vote to expand abortion services and support Planned Parenthood?
Tell Mayor Ivy Taylor and the City Council . . .
- You don’t want a definition of ambulatory surgical centers which allows abortion clinics in C-1’s and adjacent to residential areas (as has happened to Dreamhill Estates).
- You don’t believe it is right for the Council to give Planned Parenthood the right to set up shop and kill babies within 50 feet of residential homes.
- The Zoning Commission did not vote to recommend or pass this new definition being brought by the Development Services Department (DSD).
- A VOTE for the Development Services ASC Amendment is a vote for Planned Parenthood and for the EXPANSION of surgical ABORTION in San Antonio!
Ask Mayor Ivy Taylor and the City Council . . .
- Who will you listen to when you vote on the Development Services definition of an “ambulatory surgical center” today?
- Will you trust the rogue DSD bureaucrats or Council appointed citizen Zoning Commission which oversees the zoning issues of the City?
- Do you really want to give Planned Parenthood and other abortion businesses the right to kill babies in residential areas or your own neighborhood?
Request Mayor Ivy Taylor and the City Council change the mixed-use definition that has been presented to . . .
- Provide a separate and distinct ASC definition; Or
- Combine an ASC with a hospital; OR
- the definition needs to be removed from the amendment altogether
Remind Mayor Ivy Taylor and the City Council . . .
A VOTE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES ASC AMENDMENT IS A VOTE FOR PLANNED PARENTHOOD AND THE EXPANSION OF SURGICAL ABORTION IN SAN ANTONIO. . . AND MAYOR TAYLOR. . . PRO-LIFERS DO NOT SUPPORT EXPANDING ABORTION!